Friday 12 June 2015

Pressure Cooker - NEW PLAN

Alright, it's been like a week and a half and I haven't got anything to show so I'm currently stressing out about having nothing to do. So, I'm going to change my idea so that I don't need as many people because this many people is a logistical nightmare.

Since it's an electronic song, I started thinking that maybe a partially-animated video would work out pretty well and fit quite well. So I'm going to animate a lot of it in After Effects.





Here is my location recce for the updated plan for the music video. It's a little bit of a moot point because I animated the whole thing so the location isn't really a part of the video, but it's important to know where the computers are.


Here is me asking and gaining permission from our artists themselves to make a video for their song.

Here is the risk assessment for the project.

1 comment:

  1. Paired with the older post this now achieves a distinction.

    ReplyDelete